Yes, we do Botox!
FDA-approved cosmetic procedure Botox is very popular among patients who want to maintain a youthful appearance and address medical issues as well. We gain knowledge through years of school and extensive continue education course that help us understand the anatomy and function of every part of your face. Therefore, we know where apply and administer Botox based on our vast knowledge and experience. It is important that Botox is given in the correct locations to address dental and medical concerns, as well as the many cosmetic enhancements that Botox offers,
How it helps
- Soften facial features
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and lines
- helpful in reducing a high lip line or “gummy smile” without gingival surgery, or crown lengthening
- can be used to relax and retrain the muscles around a new denture making the transition easier and more successful
- minimize side effects of clenching and grinding
- offer relief from painful muscular pain associated with TMJ disorders
- Takes an average of 15-20 minutes for treatment
- Results last up to 3-5 months
The simple procedure offers so many helpful health and beauty benefits. Call and schedule your Botox consultation today! More than just beautiful teeth, we are in the business of a beautiful smile.